Enter Pitch Counts Click Here!!!
Submit Scores in QuickClub!
Coaches/managers will be selected by February 24th. You will be contacted by a Player Agent. Once selected, please read next section about concussion training.
Coaches/Managers – CDC Concussion Heads Up Training
Coaches – click HERE for the CDC Concussion Heads Up Training. Submit your certificate to your player agent in order for you to receive your team equipment.
Coaches/Managers - BACKGROUND CHECK
Background Checks are required for anyone that is volunteering for the MFLL. Each year you will receive an email from MENOMONEE FALLS AMERICAN LL that will instruct you on the steps needed to authorize the background check.
Important Dates for Coaches/Managers See calendar for the most current and up to date information:
- Pre-draft coaches' meeting - North Middle School Cafe - February 26th 2019
- Baseball Draft (arrive no earlier than 6:30 to review draft sheets; draft starts at 7pm) - North Middle School Cafe - March 5th 2019
- Softball Draft (arrive no earlier than 6:30 to review draft sheets; draft starts at 7pm) - North Middle School Cafe - March 4th 2019
- Equipment Pick-Up - CDC required. - UHaul Storage Unit: N58 W15500 Shawn Circle) East side of Pilgrim Road, north of Silver Spring - March 17th 2019
- Baseball Orientation & Clinic - All T-Ball, BB AA, AAA, Majors, BB Seniors - The Launch Pad - March 8th 2019 TBall arrive 5:45, BB all levesl arrive 6:30
- Softball Orientation & Clinic; March 2nd 11am-2pm Menomonee Falls High School
- Practice starts; practice schedule is given at the draft - The Complex - April 1st
- First-Aid Coaches' Meeting - NMS Cafe - April 8th 2019
- Uniform PIck Up - UHaul Storage Unit: N58 W15500 Shawn Circle (East side of Pilgrim Road, north of Silver Spring) April 7th 2019
- Picture Day (Ben Franklin) April 13th 2019
- First day of games - AAA, Majors, Juniors & Seniors - April 23rd 2019; AA - April 27th 2019; TBall - May 11th 2019; Challengers TBD
- All-Star Coach's Meeting to select All-Star teams - NMS Cafe
- Tournament & Ratings Meeting - NMS Cafe
- Little League Night at Miller Park; Arrive by 5:00pm; Player parade starts at 5:30; game at 6:40. NO GAMES at the complex that day!
- Equipment & Uniform Drop off - UHaul Storage Unit: N58 W15500 Shawn Circle (East side of Pilgrim Road, north of Silver Spring)
Volunteer Hours for Coaches/Managers
If you or someone in your family is a coach or manager, your family’s volunteer hours, including the required concessions shift, have been satisfied for the season. There is nothing you need to do or turn in for this exemption. However, your family is always welcome to volunteer with concessions, special events, etc. Register for volunteering via SignUp.com.
Attention Parents and Players! Little League International is changing the bat rules for the 2018 season for players in BB AA through Majors. ANY bat used during the 2017 season in those levels cannot be used in 2018. This does not apply to TBall, all Softball levels or Baseball Seniors,
Read more about it here.
And here on the Little League International website.
For more information email MFLL VP Baseball